Monday, July 23, 2012

Get Your Kicks On Route 66

Welcome to the Studio!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'm today's designer for the Card A Day Blog and I have a travel-themed card to share today.  I decided to do a twist on a luggage tag.  Sooner or later, we all end up with a luggage tag on our suitcase, whether it's the Tyvek printed airline tags or showing support for your favorite SEC team - my hubby has an Alabama Roll Tide luggage tag. 

Here's my creation:

You remove the tag to read the message...


The "inside" of my card...



For my card, I used a very retired paper pack from CTMH called Route 66.  It's from ages ago, but I loved the papers and still had some hanging around even after a two-page layout.  I used a Technique Tuesday stamp set for the sentiment tag.  For the message, I found an online verses for cards type website.  It's a simple and fun card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Until next time, Scrap Sassy!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! It's a really fun idea for a card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelly!! I love your tag!!! Love how you did the band to hold it and have the message on the back. :)

    ReplyDelete