Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Celebrate Today!

Welcome to the Kick-off of the Link Up For Pink Event!
 
I'm so glad you're joining us today!  There are lots of sponsors, prizes, friendly reminders and awareness!  Together we can kick cancer's butt!
 
Here is my first project for the Link Up For Pink event.  I'll have more over the next two weeks, so be sure to visit my blog and the Link Up For Pink site.
 
 


Each day is a gift from God, so shouldn't we get up every morning ready to Celebrate!?!  For my card, the pretty flower paper is from Heidi Swapp's Sugar Chic paper pack.  I just LOVE the pink and aqua.  And the new Stampin Up in color, Coastal Cabana, is a perfect match.
 
Now, about those prizes...
We have many generous sponsors this year and there are LOTS of cool things to win.  How do you win?  Just enter a project in our link up party.  Go to Link Up For Pink for all the details.  I can't wait to see all the awesome and beautiful creations!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment