Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall Card

Welcome to the Studio!


This is just a quick post to share a card I finished today. I love fall! It's awesome that the weather is FINALLY cooling of here in central Alabama. I've been playing around with the CTMH Bliss paper pack, using up a few leftovers. That's what I used for this card. I also used CTMH Nature's Vein stamp set for the leaves, one of my faves. The flower is a stamp from Heartfelt Creations, Grande Flora and cut out with Spellbinders Blossom 3. I used it in one of my Nashville classes. I also used an old Hero Arts fall stamp that I've had forever. I did a resist technique on it by heat embossing with clear detail embossing powder on colonial white cardstock and then inking with creme brûlée and chocolate.


Enjoy!





Thanks for stopping by. See you in a few days for the technique blog hop:)

No comments:

Post a Comment