Friday, June 1, 2012

Father's Day & Mojo Monday 243


Welcome to the Studio!

I'm still working a few more Father's Day cards.  Here's one I made for a friend's son-in-law.  The paper is from the This & That Charming Collection.  It's a great paper pack for guy cards.  I also used Honey cardstock from CTMH.  The dad with children is from the Silhouette store.  I downloaded it and changed the format to .mtc so I could cut it out with my KnK Zing.  The sentiment is from Justrite Stamps and stamped with SU Chocolate Chip ink and cut out with the SU Decorative Label punch.

Now, on to the important stuff...
I created this card using a sketch from Mojo Monday.  I totally love their sketches, and as most of you regular readers know, I'm definitely a sketch girl.  I was able to go clean and simple with this card without it looking plain, thanks to the plaid pattern paper.




I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Until next time, Scrap Sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment