Friday, June 22, 2012

Leftovers on Monday

Welcome to the Studio!

We really didn't eat leftovers on Monday, but I did use some scrappy leftovers for the Mojo Monday #246 Sketch.  I did a layout recently of a crop we attended for Mom's 70th Birthday.  I used some Scenic Route paper from a loooooooong time ago and thought I'd finish up the scraps with a few cards.

Here's the sketch...


And here is my card...




I found some cute little flowers from Sassafras Lass that I got ages ago and just haven't found the right project for...until now.  I also used some seam binding in an orange-gold color and tied a double bow with my peg bow maker. 


But wait, that's not all...



I still had enough left over to create this cute 5x5 card for my BFF, Julia.  Have fun in the Carolinas, Scrap Queen!

I based this card on a Sweet Stop Sketch #88 and used the remainder of my leftovers from the Scenic Route Charlotte Collection.

And I want to also give a quick shout-out to my Mom, Joanie, of Joanie's Classy Card Corner.  She just made the DT for Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.  They have a really cool challenge blog and I'll be playing along regularly.  The current challenge is PDE #25, three of something.  My MM#246 card fits perfectly with its three flowers!

I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Until next time, Scrap Sassy!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah your mom made the team!! Woo-Hoo! Happy Dance! Both are so good! I keep meaning to use that MOJO Monday sketch, but I haven't gotten to it yet this week. I love that you used the leftover scraps for a mini card. Too cute! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. If you haven't already, you may want to check out my other challenge blog Paper Playtime. Ch#77 is Anything Goes plus add a sentiment. Smiles :) Janis
    http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are wonderful. Love the colors. So glad that your mom will be joining us @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. I am truly honored to design alongside her. Thanks for playing along with us @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    Blessings,
    Belinda
    http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete